1. God has never stopped communicating directly with human beings. God has been communicating with and through human beings from the beginning of time. God does so today.
2. Every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live. You are all messengers. Every one of you. You are carrying a message of life about life every day. Every hour. Every moment.
3. No path to God is more direct than any other path. No religion is the one true religion, no people are the chosen people, and no prophet is the greatest prophet.
4. God needs nothing. God requires nothing in order to be happy. God is happiness itself. Therefore, God requires nothing of anyone or anything in the universe.
5. God is not a singular Super Being, living somewhere in the Universe or outside of it, having the same emotional needs and subject to the same emotional turmoil as humans. That Which Is God cannot be hurt or damaged in any way, and so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment.
6. All things are One Thing. There is only One Thing, and all things are part of the One Thing That Is.
7. There is no such thing as Right and Wrong. There is only What Works and What Does Not Work, depending upon what it is that you seek to be, doing, or have.
8. You are not your body. Who you are is limitless and without end.
9. You cannot die, and you will never be condemned to eternal damnation.
(Inspired by The New Revelations: A Conversation with God. Read free HERE)
The New Revelations
Beliefs, like love, are always evolving. The need to have something "right", or neatly packaged, is simply reflective of an underlying fear that you can get it wrong. "Will God judge me if I don't "Confess with my tongue that Jesus is Lord?" "What if I perform the unpardonable sin?" I am desiring to question our conclusions, and move through humanities mutually agreed upon definitions to see if our beliefs are serving us or not. For me, many exclusive understandings of God have led me to, in turn, treat other's with the same exclusion. As love and understanding has opened my mind I have been able to see why people do what they do, (myself included) and compassion has been birthed. This is one example of a belief becoming fluid again.
What we believe is important since beliefs affect what we do. Although our understanding of life will always be evolving, I have found some of these revelations listed below as foundational in knowing God, enhancing one's experience of life, and ultimately leading to love and being loved.
Join me in unveiling and re-deciding what is Our highest truth of who God is and who we are in relationship to God.